Motivational Maps is a NEW self-perception inventory that provides individuals, managers and organisations with accurate, intelligent and practical information on what motivates people, as well as how motivated they are. Information gained from Motivational Maps can support the following initiatives:
- Engagement: Organisations can assess the level of motivation present in their business and what specifically needs to be done to address and improve it. It is a superb benchmark and assessment tool.
- Recruitment: Organisations can use Motivational Maps as part of their recruitment strategy to ensure they are selecting the right candidate to the job and that their motivation is in alignment with the job role expectations.
- Reward: Managers can use the tool to better understand the motivations and behaviours of their staff and have more intelligent information on how to motivate and reward individuals, rather than taking the blanket approach.
- Team Development: Managers can use Motivational Maps to understand their team dynamic and to improve communication, collaboration and productivity.
- Personal Development: Individuals gain a better understanding and insight into their own motivations and behaviours and is superb in increasing their Emotional Intelligence.
- Career Development: Individuals can use the tool to assist with their own career development and reach their full potential.
Become a Licensed Practitioner of Motivational Mapping
"Turning Factor have worked successfully with PPG on a number of assignments over the past 3 years. The main focus of this work has been the delivery of a programme called ‘Unlock Your Potential.’ This 2 day programme focuses on helping managers understand the difference between leadership and management, how to build trust and how to be more creative in their thinking and leadership.
This programme has been hugely beneficial and was expanded in 2012 to cover more of the UK business units, and now we run 2 sessions per year, putting 20 managers through the programme."
HR Director - UK, Ireland & Scandinavia, PPG
"We completed 121’s with each Sales Manager and presented the overall summary in the report which was the foundation to develop the programme which was then presented over 2 days and reviewed a month later.
The immediate feedback was that this was ‘the best training that was ever received’ and also that they found the tutors respectful of their achievements and also knowledgeable in their field to be able to fully associate the learning in a real life situation."
Sales Marketing Director, Adidas
"What is really important is that all our customers receive the highest level of service and experience throughout all my businesses. I know that to achieve a continuous high quality customer experience our people also need development.
We chose to work with Turning Factor to assist in the development of my management team and staff and I have been impressed by their delivery. They are creative in their thinking and approach and are 100% focussed on making sure they deliver what we want and need."
Founder & CEO, Mattressman
"As a result of the work completed with our Coach we have revised our Business Plan, and have a clear understanding of where we want to get to and why.
We have also completed a big piece of work with regard to the design and implementation of our Company Values. To enable these to be embedded within Warren Services, our Coach facilitated workshops with our Management Team to design and implement Standards which will ensure that the Values are adopted effectively throughout the business."
Chairman, Warren Services
"HJ Heinz has a strong commitment towards developing its leadership capabilities at all levels, and to this end, we have been working in partnership with Turning Factor on developing key members of the senior leadership team.
Coaching has helped me understand the role of a strategic leader, and has helped me manage the transition from ‘Functional Management’. Moreover, it has helped me provide clarity and strategic direction to the senior leadership team at site in order that they better understand their priorities as functional leaders."
General Manager, Heinz
"Turning factor developed and delivered several excellent bespoke training and development programmes for us. They listen to your requirements, are creative and challenging during the design stage and relentlessly organised & committed during delivery.
Admirable business ethics and high personal values allow them to work well and lead at all levels of our business with a proven focus on performance improvement."
Regional Director, R G Carter Construction
Contact Us to develop your people today