Develop Key Workplace Resilience Skills
Designed to help people in the workplace who are expected to perform effectively in highly demanding environments, this one-day workshop will help delegates understand how they can develop a resilient attitude to a range of scenarios that may in the past have created a high degree of anxiety.
Core topics developed during this workshop
- Developing your level of resilience
- Understand and learn to manage your emotions
- Enhance performance and well-being at work
- Sustaining peak levels of performance
- Developing levels of adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Understanding how your motivation can impact on the morale of your team
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned
- How to enhance performance and well-being at work
- Be able to sustain performance and effectiveness under pressure
- Regard change as a challenge and an opportunity
- Developing the ability to bounce back quicker from adversity
- Have increased adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Acquire a stronger sense of control when faced with uncertainty
- Build strong and supportive relationships with colleagues
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- Stay motivated and focused and help maintain morale in your team
- Change previous responses to pressure to more effective resilient ones
- Review ‘real actions’ to apply in the workplace:
- What can we do straightaway?
- What can we work towards?
More course dates will be added soon, please check back or contact us for availability.