A rainmaker is an insightful and creative person who brings new business, thinking and change, as if by magic.
Leadership, change, growth, improvement – key buzzwords in business, but what are they and how do you achieve successful and sustainable business growth? Our Rainmaker Programme is designed for experienced managers who wish to step up their leadership capability to deliver improvement in themselves, their area of responsibility and their business. The learning gained has been proven to offer immediate impact and results together with an insightful journey into yourself, and your impact and ability to lead others and your business/area.
The programme is delivered in a practical framework over a 6-month period, which will allow you to reflect and apply the learning. You will have an expert tutor and be involved in active learning together with other delegates from a range of sectors, all of whom will occupy leadership positions.
Benefits of completing this programme:
- Be able to think more strategically about areas of improvement in your business.
- Be able to develop a viable and robust change plan.
- Understand the importance and use of vision, values and mission in driving growth and behaviours.
- Become more strategic, insightful and professional in your organisational thinking.
- Improve you and your teams’ levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improve your range of leadership styles, techniques and skills to inspire followers and encourage leadership.
- Understand how and why people are motivated to perform and how to influence them.
- Learn practical tools to help create and sustain an engaged workforce and drive a performance culture.
- Take your communication skills to the next level.
- Create opportunities to impact the growth and profitability of your business.
- Leadership Role and Responsibilities
- Planning, Leading and Sustaining Change and Innovation
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Identifying and improving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Growing your Business - Driving Strategy through People not Process
More course dates will be added soon, please check back or contact us for availability.