This programme is aimed at those who are new into management as well as those who have the experience in their management role but have never undertaken any formal development. It is designed to share skills and knowledge, which if adopted, will make life in the management role an enjoyable and productive experience. The learning is extremely practical, relevant and real, and can be applied back in the team and workplace immediately.
Five and a half days held over four months, the delegates will finish the programme with real life problem solving and key learning presentations with their managers / programme sponsors present.
The delegates will also have the opportunity to complete an internationally recognised qualification.
- Learn what management actually involves and develop the key skills
- Improve personal and group communication skills.
- Get improved results from your teams and individuals
- Improve your confidence, particularly in challenging situations, and increase engagement
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification (ILM Level 3) – should you wish to undertake the additional work
- The ability to understand ‘how you do what you do’
- Benefit from group coaching and Action Learning Sets – great peer to peer learning
- Free Motivational Map included
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the responsibilities of a manager
- Learn how to communicate more effectively
- Think more commercially
- Understand key leadership characteristics
- Take charge of your own thoughts and actions - develop your leadership behaviours
- Learn how to encourage team work and motivate your people
- Manage performance and develop the confidence to have that difficult conversation
- Challenge each other to solve problems and take positive actions
“I really enjoyed the course, and I felt that it has improved my practice, as it enhanced my self-awareness and therefore, I could alter my approach accordingly.”
“I had a few ‘eureka’ moments through the course and have felt more confident in my job role since doing the course. This confidence boost has in turn made me more effective”
“Brilliant course, delivered effectively by an inspiring tutor. It has not only enabled me to look at myself and my behaviours it has also given me the tools to interpret my colleagues’ behaviours more effectively.”
Digital Platform Support
Why not support your learning with access to our 'Leadership and Management' course on our eLearning Platform?
These are an excellent supplementary resource, spanning a wide range of key skills and include videos, presentations, assessments and downloadable scripts. Best of all, they are mobile and on-demand - perfect for modern life! When you choose this option, you have access to the platform for 6 months
More course dates will be added soon, please check back or contact us for availability.