Competing in a tough commercial market is a challenge all businesses are currently facing. With the added challenge of COVID-19, we are in tough times, and it is important we show resilience. In these tough times it may be necessary to increase your risk appetite and be thinking of new ways to ensure products and services have an effective and creative route to market.
The programme is suitable for Owners, Directors, Decision Makers, Senior Partners, Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders who have an organisation competing in a tough commercial market and require a robust marketing strategy that will facilitate sustainable business growth.
- Identify your key differential and build value in your business
- Create a strategy that gives your organisation a winning edge
- Increase sales, profits and market share
- Gain new business and maximise opportunity
- Identify and overcome your key barriers to growth
- Be able to analyse the marketplace, identify key market forces and benchmark your competition
- Learn from other business leaders and experts in a stimulating and proactive environment
More course dates will be added soon, please check back or contact us for availability.