Benefits of attending this workshop
- Understand what a project is and why they sometimes fail
- Develop a project plan which sets out objectives, deliverables, and measurable targets
- Identify the key stages of a project’s life cycle and their essential elements
- Use charting and measurement techniques to plan and communicate progress
- Identify and use useful tools and techniques to assist the project’s execution and control
- Increased confidence in setting up and running projects
- Be able to reduce risk and manage expectations
- Deliver more effectively and efficiently on projects
- What constitutes a project? Why do they fail?
- The skills of a successful project manager.
- The Project Management life cycle.
- Project definition, stakeholder mapping and communicating objectives
- Project Management planning – phases, techniques, and tools.
- Risk assessment and managing change
- Project execution and reporting tools.
- Monitoring and controlling.
- Close out, analysis and understanding results.
- Review and objective setting
More course dates will be added soon, please check back or contact us for availability.