Be entitled to grant funding for up to 75% of your training – easy and quick!!
What is the Employer Training Incentive Programme? (ETIP)
A delegated training grant scheme to assist Norfolk SMEs in sectors that have been most affected or highlighted by COVID-19
The scheme can fund up to 75% of training costs, up to £1,500 in total grant value per business
- Accredited training up, or modules thereof
- Mandatory training
- Non-accredited training
- Online-only / digital courses
The ETIP Grant is aiming to:
- Support SMEs looking to diversify or grow, or tap into the local supply chain
- Support covid affected business with their essential employee costs
- Allow businesses to retain & upskill employees that may otherwise face redundancy, protecting jobs
- Incentivise rural businesses to adopt digital technology in any area of their business, or embrace digital marketing
- Allow businesses to train new managers and new employees, or those reallocating from other parts of the business
- Offer support around workstream, HR and systems management
How can we help?
With this funding, you can access our range of full, one day and bitesize programmes - here is a selection of how we can help ...
Transition to management – ILM 2
Essentials of Leadership and Management – ILM 3
People Management - Feedback, Difficult Conversations, Performance Management
Resilience and wellbeing
Strategy and growth planning
Sales through Service
Telesales / Sales & Negotiating Skills
Access to our digital E-Learning platform ... training on demand. Mobile ready - perfect for quick, targeted and effective training including:
Digital ILM courses, compliance and mandatory training and those all important soft skills
A wealth of specific courses ranging from COVID awareness to Equality and Diversity to Food Safety and Hygiene to Personal Development programmes
All at your fingertips – on demand and mobile!
Who is Eligible?
- Small, medium or micro-businesses with less than 250 employees
- Self-employed individuals
- Norfolk postcodes
- Visitor Economy – Tourism/Leisure/Hospitality
- Visitor Economy – Culture/Entertainment
- Independent retailers
- Food & Drink businesses
- Agricultural business / Agritech
- Digital Technology businesses
- Businesses that can demonstrate that their work supports those above
The only requirement is that training must be used to enhance productivity, efficiency or effectiveness, and be proven to assist with employee retention.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get our people skilled and our businesses up and running – we would love to hear from you
For more information or a chat about eligibility, how to apply or what we can offer, please contact us... we are always happy to help