All effective people managers look to their own behaviour first - who else can rely on if not ourselves? In this session we will challenge traditional perceptions of ‘difficult people’, increase confidence in handling difficult situations and look at practical solutions to having that 'difficult conversation'.
Benefits of attending this workshop:
- Increase your understanding of the motivation of behaviour.
- Develop your own level of flexibility in handling difficult situations.
- Learn how to hold a challenging conversation effectively.
- Increase your self-awareness and emotional control.
- Challenge your perception of a 'difficult person'.
- Increased confidence and assertiveness, especially when faced with challenging people.
More course dates will be added soon, please check back or contact us for availability.