Access Grant Funding with Turning Factor
At Turning Factor we operate a wide range of programmes that range from the fully bespoke to the fully approved and accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), all of which can be entirely or part funded by the various Grant Funding Schemes that are available.
By providing financial support, these schemes give our clients access to training and development opportunities that they may otherwise not be able to capitalise on due to financial constraints.
In some cases people feel that accessing funding will be a long and complex process, this is why we have a dedicated member of our team here to help you navigate the best options for possible Grant Funded Training. James Howells, our Funding Specialist, is ready to help you identify what funding schemes you may be eligible for and how these can be used in conjunction with our Bespoke and Open Programmes.
On this page and in the information below you will find a list of various Grant Funding options that you may be eligible for.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you realise the full potential of your business, contact James direct on 01603 881 689, or by email at [email protected]
Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP)
- ETIP funding is available to SMEs across Suffolk and Norfolk as a cash back incentive for investment in non-mandatory employee training and development, fashioned to give businesses control regarding the choice of provider used to train their staff and the training required.
- Training must be used to enhance productivity, efficiency or vocational effectiveness.
- The ETI Pilot has been provided by the Norfolk and Suffolk Chambers of Commerce and is partly supported by HM Government with Employee Ownership funding.
Value & Intervention Rate:
- It offers a 25% return against cash paid on additional training made by the employer, to a maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner. For level 3 qualifications (such as ILM Level 3), this rate rises to 30%.
- Businesses that are currently trading, are located within Norfolk and Suffolk and who employ less than 250 people (globally).
- Beneficiaries must comply with the Equalities Act 2010.
Further Information & Application:
- Applying for ETIP funding requires completion of an application form which is available from our funding specialist. Once completed, the form will need to be sent to the ETIP team for processing.
- The application will be processed and businesses will be informed as to whether their application has been successful.