Leading to an ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management.
The Rainmaker Programme is designed for experienced senior managers and directors who wish to step up their leadership capability to deliver improvement in themselves, their area of responsibility and their business.
The learning gained has been proven to offer immediate impact and results together with an insightful journey into yourself, and your impact and ability to lead others and your business.
The Rainmaker Programme is delivered in a practical framework over a five month period, which will allow you to reflect and apply the learning. Together with your programme colleagues and experienced Tutor you will:
- Be challenged to think more strategically about areas of improvement within your business, and turn it into a viable and robust plan
- See the opportunities available to improve your level of efficiency and effectiveness which will inspire you and others you lead
- Gain invaluable, real life practical tools and know how to create an engaged workforce and performance culture
- Create opportunities which will impact on the growth and profitability of your business
This programme also aims to give delegates a well-rounded understanding of themselves through the addition of a full MBTI psychometric report, and a 360 feedback report.
- 8607-504 - Leading Innovation and Change
- 8607-510 - Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
Duration: 5 Days
Cost includes: ILM Registration and Assessment Fees. 360 Feedback and Report and Psychometric Testing Report
- 22nd May 2017 9:30am – 5:30pm
- 26th June 2017 9:30am – 5:30pm
- 24th July 2017 9:30am – 5:30pm
- 11th September 2017 9:30am – 5:30pm
- 9th October 2017 9:30am – 5:30pm
All learners gain free studying membership for the duration of their programme. This is designed to help get the most from their course and advance their management career by giving access to a wide range of specialist support and development materials and services.