The key element to the Presentation Skills programme is the recording and de-briefing of presentations. This is done at the beginning of the programme, and throughout the 2 days, so delegates can see for themselves how they come across to an audience and it will also track the increased confidence and skills gained over the duration.
- Understanding your audience and the best way to present and engage with different audience types
- First impressions, impact and dress code
- Recognising the different methods and mediums of presentations. Delegates will have the opportunity over the 2 days to present using different methods, for example, with and without visual aids, power point
- Managing your own and the audience state
- Planning and structuring a presentation
- Platform skills- this will include spacial awareness, managing of presentation materials, voice tone, contact with audience
- Recording and de-briefing of presentations with delegates
What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of planning and presenting a presentation with impact
- How it feels to present using different methods
- Be aware and observant of your habits which may restrict your ability to communicate well
- Recognise how you come across to an audience through recording and playback
- Understand how you can manage your own emotions and behaviour when presenting so you come over strong, professional and confident