Who is it for?
This programme is suitable for anyone who has to deliver an appraisal to a member of staff and would like increased confidence to manage the process.
What will the programme cover?
- Understanding how the appraisal process forms part of a Performance Management process
- Recognising the benefits of an appraisal process for individuals, managers and the organisation
- Understanding the key steps to carrying out an effective appraisal
- Learning how to be smarter with your questioning skills to open and manage an effective 2-way conversation
- Understanding how to manage a difficult conversation or message
- Giving feedback in a positive and constructive way
What are the benefits?
- Gives clarity on the function of appraisals, and why they are a positive and worthwhile action for organisations and individuals
- Gives instruction on conducting effective appraisals
- Shows you how to structure an appraisal for maximum effectiveness
- Delegates will be more comfortable tackling the difficult and awkward conversations that may arise
- Delegates will understand the art of making feedback easy to give
To discuss this programme, or any other requirements, call a member of our team on 01603 881689 or email to email@example.com